Laughing Yogini has been linked to a couple blog awards by the fabulous BLISSCHICK, my neighbor on the web. Just in time for Valentine’s Day XOXOXOXO What a perfect way to begin my warm and fuzzy journal!
The big blank book was sitting on my desk, waiting to be filled up with good stuff because some of us — and I won’t mention any names here, but you know who you are — need ways of reminding ourselves that we are as multi-faceted as any shimmering jewel. Now how YOGIC is this??? The point being that when we feel like crap — we also feel divine — somewhere.
The creation of the warm & fuzzy (or a COMFORT JOURNAL as virtual lifecoach diva, Jen Louden calls them) collection can then become a physical reminder that there always exists places, happenings,thoughts of beauty in our lives. These don’t go away just because we woke up feeling like a MACK truck and ran through the day like a MACK truck filled with cayenne-laced diesel!
In bloggy spirit, I am passing on these awards.
Here are the Rules for the recipients:
1. Put the logo on your Blog.
2. Nominate at least 10 Blogs that show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this Award by commenting on their Blog.
5. Share the love, link to this post and to the person from whom you received your Award.
I’ll post on the art award tomorrow (gotta go teach now!). In the meanwhile, check out these cool sites by sisters journeying alongside you. And be sure to tell us what you find.